• Neighborhood Context: Property is bordered by Coldwater Road to the south and I-475 to the west. All buildings have been removed, leaving at-grade concrete foundations and other paved surfaces on the Property, which is zoned heavy industrial. Other portions of the Property are used for product storage and container management under a separate licensing agreement.
The licensee for the portion of this Property that is subject to this call for offers will have exclusive access through a 25-foot-wide private drive off Coldwater Road.
Prospective licensees are welcome to request a site visit to inspect the Property prior to submitting an offer. Please contact Steven Black at email@example.com to schedule a site visit.
Environmental restrictions and requirements: Licensee must agree to the following conditions:
- Property cannot use land for residential purposes
- Licensee must not install or use drinking water wells
- Licensee must not occupy or utilize any structures currently on the Property
- If Licensee requires a structure or structures (for offices, security, storage, etc.), the structure or structures must be transported onto and off the Property by the Licensee and any occupied space must have a free flow of air between the occupied space and the ground surface (such as with a standard office trailer)
- Licensee must not install or use groundwater extraction wells
- Licensee must not relocate contaminated soils
- Licensee must not treat, store, or dispose of hazardous substances
- Licensee must not disturb any impervious surfaces
- Licensee must not construct or install subsurface utilities or structures without approval
- Licensee must not disturb any groundwater monitoring wells
- Licensee must grant access to the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and RACER Trust